New School Year 2018-19
I am so excited to be back at Pinebrook this year. I am looking forward to meeting you all soon and seeing my students from last year.
Monday, 8/20 is Back To School Night (for parents only!)
Session 1- 6:00pm-6:45pm
Session 2- 7:00pm-7:45pm
Open House is the following day, Tuesday, 8/21 from 10:00-11:30! Fourth graders, make sure you bring your supplies!
See you soon!
Things you can do to help your child the first week
2. Make sure your child knows his/her bus number and how they will be getting home. Notify me in writing if there is any change in routine.
3. Join my Remind class, I will send out information, homework reminders, and events specific to our class. To join text the 81010 and enter the code @dbd2bc
If you have any notes for me, or the office, please place them in the daily folder, students will place these in my communication basket each morning. Please do NOT message me through remind for dismissal changes, questions or health concerns. They will not be answered.
4. Do not allow your child to bring any toys or distracting objects to school.
5. Please send in all school supplies as soon as possible. Also, please sharpen pencils before sending them to school.
6. Prepaying your child’s lunch account is a good idea. You can pay in advance for lunch and ice cream. This is easier than having your child handle money daily. You can make a check payable to the County of Loudoun. See the cafeteria staff for details.
7. Please let me know of any important medical information regarding your child.
8. We will have snack on a daily basis in the morning, our lunch is at 12:02. Your child is responsible for bringing his/her own snack. Please pack a healthy snack and send a spill proof water bottle for the classroom. Our classroom is a allergy safe classroom. (No tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish)
9. Please label backpack, coats, and supplies. You do not need to label any pencils, as those will be community supplies.
10. Resource classes (art, music, PE, library, computers, etc.) will begin the first week of school. Please send your child in tennis shoes so they will be prepared. Although the schedule has been made, changes may occur! Also headphones or earbuds are great supply for your child to have for our in class work.
Thank you in advance for all your support and help throughout the first week! If you have any questions or concerns, please ask!
It’s going to be a great year!